Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: The Perfect Brows Using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

The Perfect Brows Using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade



Anastasia Brow pomade is the best eyebrow product to have been invented on this earth!!!!!!!! I have tried a few other products ranging from brow pencils to other creams/pomades and nothing compares. This gives me the perfect brows every single time. I have the choice of creating subtle brows or more bold brows. The choice is in my hands. By using an angled brush I have a lot of control over the thickness of my brows.



I tend to follow the natural shape of my brows, but sometimes I have to tweak it a little. I get my brows threaded a couple of times a month, so in between threading my brows can get a little out of control. By using this brow pomade I'm able to make my brows look like new lol



The Anastasia Brow Pomade gives me really defined brows and it stays on ALL DAY LONG! I haven't had any issues with smudging either. To complete the look and make them look even nicer I use MAC's studio finish concealer to clean everything up. This is a creamy concealer with amazing coverage power!

So basically I really just wanted to tell you how much I freaking love this product and that you should definitely give it a try if you haven't already.


What is your absolute favorite eyebrow product?

 
                                                                  Let's stay in touch!
                                           

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. I definitely can't wait to purchase this product.

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do. It's sooooooo amazing. I haven't used anything else since trying this.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore this product. I've got 5 and I'd have the whole collection. If I'm doing someone's brows and filling them in, I look no further.

    LaaLaa xo
    Dolce Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post. I need to work up a collection. I just tried a different color today and I need to get it lolI truly love this product!!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful brows, I really want to try this product x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giselle!

    I just found this post featured on a linky, and that's what brought me here.
    Well, wow, this Anastasia brow pomade is a must-try! I hope to purchase mine soon.

    And thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    xo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by Jhem! I absolutely love this product, you should give it a try ^_^

      Delete
  5. I recently found a brow pomade at the drugstore that I have been trying out. They have less shades to choose from and the one I picked up is a little dark for me but I can make it work. Also I want to say that I love your liner! Great post!

    Pam | Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pam. What brand is it? I'm always up for trying new things, ESPECIALLY if I can save some money lol

      Delete
  6. I LOVE your before and after brows. I really need to work on my makeup skills. #soulcry LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah Alisha it honestly just takes a little practice. You'll start getting the hang of it :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST